Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Markéta Podaná, ID: 08161518 , with its registered office at Hrnčířská 222, Jesenice - Zdiměřice, 25242.
the possibility of using your and my materials, including the protection of my copyrights,
rules of conduct in the environment of my website,
and other information and rules regarding the use of my site, as well as the relationship between you and me.
I. Consent to the processing of personal data and their protection
1. By entering your personal data on my website, which you operate, you give me consent to their processing and use, for an indefinite period or until such consent is revoked.
2. It is my duty to process your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain acts. This means that I will process the personal data provided by you only in accordance with the purpose expressed in this consent and to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data are processed. And I will also comply with all other obligations imposed on personal data controllers by law.
3. I will process personal data in electronic form in an automated manner. In doing so, I take technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data safe with me. I protect them against manipulation, loss, destruction and interference by unauthorized persons. My security measures are constantly improving with the development of technology. Don't worry, I will never pass on your personal data to third parties. Exceptions are cases stipulated by law or stated in this consent or in the case of your consent.
4. You consent to me being able to send you information and materials that interest you, for the purpose of sending commercial communications, information about my products and services, or for cases where I want to ask for your opinion and feedback. Also for internal statistical and marketing purposes and for the purposes of technical administration of my website.
5. By voluntarily giving me sensitive personal data (for example, those that indicate national, racial or ethnic origin or political attitudes, trade union membership, religion and philosophical beliefs, criminal convictions, health status), you give me explicit consent with their use, for a period of 10 years. The provision of this information is always voluntary and you have, of course, the right - in addition to the rights listed below - to withdraw this consent.
6. I will be happy to tell you if and what personal data I have recorded about you. If you have questions, suggestions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, write to me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data by me, Markéta Podaná, you have the right to:
revoke the consent granted to the processing of your personal data, as the provision of personal data is voluntary; however, please note that in the event that you wish to delete your personal data, I can no longer provide you with the materials and information you are interested in,
to access your personal data,
request a correction of your personal data,
contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with a complaint or complaint,
request information on the processing of your personal data, the purpose of processing personal data, personal data that are the subject of processing, including information about their source, the nature of automated processing in connection with its use for decision-making and recipients of personal data and their categories ,
in the event that you find or believe that I, Markéta Podaná, is processing your personal data in violation of the protection of your private and personal life or in violation of the law, especially if this personal data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, you may ask for an explanation, as well as ask me to remedy the situation that has arisen. You may seek to block, correct, supplement or dispose of personal data; however, you acknowledge that in the event that you request the deletion of your personal data, I can no longer provide you with the materials and information you are interested in.
II. Use of my information and materials
1. The information I provide to you cannot and does not replace the services of doctors, psychologists or legal advisers. Especially in case of any physical or mental symptoms that may require professional examination or help. In such cases, do not hesitate to see a doctor. I cannot guarantee that any of my best practices or information will work in your case. The degree of success always depends on various circumstances - especially on the abilities of the people involved and their talent, knowledge, diligence and effort. These vary from personality to personality, family from family, and therefore I cannot guarantee a 100% result in all cases. In any case and under all circumstances, you are fully responsible for your life and your actions. This also applies to the use of the information you receive from me.Therefore, if any damage or injury arises from your decision, I am not liable for them.
2. All the expectations, forecasts and future prospects that you find on my website are not a binding promise. I am based on my knowledge and experience.
The financial topics on my site are only information and opportunities, but I give you no guarantee that the use of my ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations will lead to profit or income. I am not an intermediary or participant in transactions between you and third parties.
3. I, Markéta Podaná, are not liable to you or any other person for direct or indirect or other damages or injuries caused by the use or inability to use the information and materials that I transmit to you through my website. I declare that I provide all my information and services to you as is and are without warranty or guarantee of any kind (except for statements that are expressly marked as guarantees, such as a 14-day money back guarantee).
4. My website may contain links to other websites and applications, such as sponsors and individuals who may offer various useful services. However, I am not responsible for the content of any sites operated by third parties (although I may link to them on my site). I may also make certain materials or data available to you through third party applications (software). Please note that the use of these applications or the provision, collection, processing and handling of information, personal data or other content is subject to the terms and conditions of these other websites and their operators and the handling of these applications, information and data, or the content of these pages is not under my control and I am not responsible for it. I encourage you to follow the rules of the sites I link toor familiarize yourself with the rules for using the applications before you enter or handle any personal information.
5. My website may be malfunctioning, for example, due to downtime for the time necessary to perform repairs, maintenance or updates of programs and the system or the introduction of new elements, but also due to failures or defects that I cannot predict. At the same time, I can't guarantee that my site, which I run, is error-free and virus-free at all times. I am not liable for any damages incurred by you or other persons as a result of a malfunction or use of my website or loss of data or contributions that you submit to them.
IlI. Use of your information and materials
1. You are solely responsible for the content (text, document, images, video and other files, etc.) and contributions you post to my site, and you have full responsibility for everything you do on it. By submitting or inserting data or posts, you warrant that their content complies with these terms and that it does not infringe the copyrights of third parties.
2. The data and contributions that you or third parties enter on my website are the opinion of these persons (the author of the contribution). And this is how it is, please take it too. Everyone is responsible for their own opinions, and therefore I, Markéta Podaná, are not responsible for the accuracy or veracity of the posts and data that you or third parties post to my website. I do not bear any responsibility for their content and I am not liable for any damage they may cause.
3. Personal and other data that you write in posts and files and put on the website that I run (eg in discussions and forums, etc.) can be seen by anyone - they are publicly accessible. Therefore, keep in mind that any information and data that you publish in your posts or files on the website I run (eg in forums and discussions) may (without our influence) be used by third parties (visitors to this site), and therefore you insert them at your own risk; I cannot guarantee the security of this data and information.
4. I have the right to the dates or contributions of you or other persons (eg comments, experiences, opinions, suggestions, achievements, photographs, recordings and other records, etc.) that you have posted on my website or that you have otherwise passed on to me (eg e -mail), continue to use free of charge in my activities. For example, to document, illustrate, demonstrate or develop my activities and products and their results (eg to demonstrate the quality or effectiveness of the courses offered or to demonstrate their course and examples of their use) - and to my presentation (eg as a reference, for marketing and advertising purposes, etc.), if you give me express consent. I, Markéta Podaná, have the right to publish these data and contributions on my website or to present or use them in another way.
5. If the data or contributions of you or other persons (eg comments, experiences, opinions, suggestions, achievements, photos, recordings and other records, etc.) that you have posted on my website or that you have otherwise passed on to me, contain personal data, you give me consent to Markéta Podaná to continue using these posts and files (including the personal data contained therein) for the purposes described in the previous paragraph; I have the right to attach your name and surname, or the name of the child, to the given use.
6. In the event that data or contributions from you or other persons (eg comments, experiences, opinions, suggestions, achievements, photographs, recordings and other records, etc.) that you have posted on my website or that you have otherwise passed on to me have characters of a work protected under copyright law, you are also giving me a license to Markéta Podaná. Thus, the right to use such a work; this license is non-exclusive, territorially unlimited, unlimited in terms of the purpose of use of the work, limited in time to the period of exercising the author's property rights, you provide it to me free of charge and I do not need your consent or notification to use the work.
IV. Rules of conduct and has copyright and other rights
1. It is not allowed in the environment of my website:
violate generally binding legal regulations or perform illegal activities, or violate the obligations set out therein,
conduct that contravenes good morals or generally accepted moral or ethical rules (eg manifestations of racial or other intolerance, dissemination of pornography, etc.),
conduct that is unfair in the Internet environment (spreading bulk unsolicited e-mails - spam, viruses and other malicious programs, etc.),
conduct which is perceived as unfair in business dealings,
use my website to advertise or promote a business or other similar activity of you or third parties,
conduct that is annoying or defamatory (conduct vulgar, offensive, etc.), or providing confusing or untrue information or messages,
conduct that violates my interests,
conduct that impairs the use of my site by other persons or that could impair their stability, operation or security,
interfere with my website in a different way than is intended for their normal use, eg to change their parameters, appearance, program settings, technical nature, etc. in any way.
2. If you violate the rules governing this consent, I have the right to deny you access to my site, and in the event that you violate any of the obligations listed here, you are liable for any damage you may cause.
3. All materials published on my website, their programming and their graphic, textual, pictorial or voice content are copyrighted and are protected by copyright law and legal regulations for the protection of industrial property (trademarks). The products and services that I present on my website, information about them and their images may be protected by other rights of the persons concerned. All rights reserved.
4. You may not, in whole or in part, copy or otherwise reproduce or distribute, share, distribute or store any part of my site that I operate (texts, images, videos, etc.) or their software on data repositories that are public or accessible to others, without my prior consent.
V. Consent to the storage of cookies
1. When accessing my website via a web browser, the servers automatically record standard statistics and technical data. These are, for example, a web request, interaction with services, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request or one or more cookies that can uniquely identify your browser or its account. I collect data through so-called cookies during your visit to my website. A cookie is a small amount of data that my website transfers to a visitor's browser and stores on their hard drive, and can only be read by the server that sent it. The cookie serves as an identification card and allows the server to remember your passwords on my website and favorites. On some sites that require your previous login, then accepting a cookie is not a matter of choice, because if you choose not to accept cookies, you will probably not have access to such sites. The cookie cannot be used as source code and cannot transmit computer viruses. By giving cookies to your computer and collecting the above data, you give me consent to Markéta Podaná by using and browsing my website.
2. I use the information I get mainly to administer the website and to better understand how visitors navigate my website. Or to find out which parts of the site are most busy, which parts of the site need to be improved, and which applications are most often used to continuously improve the site. I collect all this information using general statistics and it is anonymous. They do not apply to specific, named users of the site. I then use this aggregate statistical data for statistical, marketing, promotional and similar purposes.
4. The moment you visit my website, the web servers I use will record in the standard way the IP address assigned to you by your internet service provider, the website from which you visit my website, the websites you visit on my website, and also date and length of the visit.
Vl. Relationships between you and me
1. By providing your personal or contact information to Markéta Podaná, you consent to the sending of my business messages to these contacts. You have the option of refusing to consent to such use of your personal or contact data.
2. In the event of a dispute between you and me, I would like to inform you that you can also use the possibility of out-of-court settlement of a dispute, ie you can turn to a body for out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute inspekce - more information on out-of-court dispute resolution can be found on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, which is www.coi.cz; this is without prejudice to the right to apply to the courts.
3. There is no legal right to conclude a contract for the supply of my products or services with me; for example, I do not have to enter into a contract with a person who has breached his obligations under these conditions.
4. I administer my website from the Czech Republic, and thus I am governed by the law of the Czech Republic; if you access my site from other countries, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for any conflict with local law.
5. The regulation of rights and obligations between you and me in the event that you purchase any of my products or services are contained in the terms and conditions, which are available on my website.
6. In case of any questions or comments, requests, etc., write me an e-mail email@example.com.
7. I reserve the right to change or supplement these conditions.